The Individual Chakras
1. RED, (ovaries/testes) the root chakra links you to the physical world and serves as the foundation to build and evolve your personality. Just as the electrician grounds the junction box with a copper grounding wire, so too this chakra grounds us here on earth. When this chakra is balanced and functioning properly, you will have more vitality, courage and self-confidence. It will help you to release old survival and scarcity issues as you tap into your treasure chest of abundance.
2. ORANGE, (adrenals) the pro-creative sacral or navel chakra is the centre for sexual energy and creativity, balancing the free giving and receiving of feelings and emotions in all your relationships. When this chakra is in the balance you are no longer plagued by self-doubt, addictions or sexual issues. Gradually the old self-limiting thought patterns of the sub-conscious mind are replaced with self-confidence and emotional stability.
3. YELLOW, (liver/spleen) the solar plexus chakra is where your honour, integrity and power originates. It is the essence of who you are, the seat of your physical/mental self. When this chakra begins to spin in harmony, knowledge turns to wisdom and clarity of thought. You regain self-control and become the master of your desires. The activation of your Solar Power Centre (solar plexus, heart and thymus) begins at this point.
4. GREEN, (thymus) the heart chakra is the centre of the system, the gateway to the higher chakras which connect you to the soul self and spirit self. As you balance the energies of the heart, mind and emotions (the love and life force energy centres of the body), you will tap into the unconditional love power of the God Mind. Known also as the great transformer, this chakra generates the ability to love freely without fear or self-consciousness.
5. BLUE, (thyroid) the throat chakra is where feelings and emotions are transformed into expressions. This chakra centre helps you find the balance between silence and speech and assists you to say what you honestly feel. When you begin to use the language of Love/Light and soul talk, you will always speak your highest truth and become expressive and creative in your speech and writing. You will become proficient in manifesting your vision for the future.
6. INDIGO, (pituitary) the ‘Third Eye’ between the eyebrows above the nose, connects you to your spiritual being and invites intuition and awareness into your daily life. This chakra opens the door to your inner senses. You will move through the whispers of intuition into a ‘knowing’ that you are being inspired and guided by spirit.
7. VIOLET, (pineal) the crown chakra connects you to your total being with the awareness that you, the universe and the Great Creator are all one. When the crown chakra is activated, the pathway opens to your spiritual self where the wisdom, gifts and treasures, stored within your Divine I AM Presence, will be available to you. You will live and radiate the Love/Light/Truth of Creation and will be showered with an ever–increasing flow of God Consciousness.